Friday, August 5, 2011

PICTURES: Meet the 2012 Republican Presidential Hopefuls - National Journal Staff - NationalJournal.com

PICTURES: Meet the 2012 Republican Presidential Hopefuls - National Journal Staff - NationalJournal.com

I watched the debate on Fox about 12 times.  I could not sleep and I was up all night on my computer.  Am I boreing you already.  The debate bored me and agitated me at the same time.  The only canidates with plans are the three most hated by Repbulican talking heads.  EXCEPT For Herman Cain.... They seem to love him and so do I.  Ron Paul is just alittle too far to the Right.  Fundimentally I agree with Ron Paul but the transformation back to a free society has to happen gradually.  I want to look further into Herman Cain and see exactly what his plan is.  Ill write about him next.  Tell me who you are thinking about for President.   

There are so many politicians competing for the Republican Nomination for President that it gets confusing. This story matches the name with the face and gives a quick rundown on the positives and negatives of each candidate from a conservative viewpoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment